Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Friend In Kol or you can say my Love Guru...but Serching is still continue

hey i just want to say live more or live with full enjoyment.Most of my friends says that i need to change my personality..like should be sincere ,careful etc. so i take it very easy ...and think that i am lucky that i found that kind of friends...who cares me.but some time i feel irritation but i think its just a human tendency....

one thing i just want to tell that if u have a good friends you can face any situation in your life ..it just my thinking ...OK now i m going to tell some people in my life from them i learned lot...

i m going to start with my kolkata journey....here i got a true friend ..who helps me lot ..can u believe that he was just familiar with me only from ten days ...and he had no prob to settle one of my friend as his room partner while there was no space for anybody in his room because they were already three....and this time he is my closest friend ..i m treating him as my elder brother ..i can share any thing to him ...and he suggest me at any situation like related to my profession my family ...any thing. i pray that he will my my friend throuh out of my life ...and one thing is also very interesting we always sit togather in our office ....when ever i see somthing interesting in computer like any joke any shyari...any good mail ...i always take turn and share with him firstly...so u can say it is now my habbit ....sometime i fear that when he will not with me how i will manage these things ...one good thing about hime i also mention here that ..he is my love guru....let me explain how he is my love guru....when we were in our first office ..there was a girl ...who was tester in our project....and i was fall in love with her (note that it was one sided as usual ..i.e 50% only from my side)... i hope she was fully interested in him ....but my friend was just treat her as a good friend . one day i told him ..hey friend ..do u love her ..he just pass a sweet smile and told me just leave wht i m doing i know u like her ...and don't worry she is just my friend ....at that time i was so happy because my predication was wrong ..

i will continue it .....


After that he just gave me some good suggestion like i should talk with her as a friend . I did same thing as he told . She was also a good girl so she gave me good reply in friendship.

One conversation i also want to share with u guys . i was new in that company ,you can say i had just spent 1 month there . i did share my feeling with one of my Big brother . i am just writing some part of that ..

Big brother: hey pankaj ,how she is ?

Pankaj : bhiya , i cant explain ..

Big brother: why ??

pankaj : bhiya ..she is so sweet ..so charming ....bhiya i can tell only two lines

"Kitni hasratey mujko ata ker di mere maula ..
sab kuch bhool jata huin magar woh yaad rahti hai..."
Big brother: oho....i hope you are completily in love with her ...

Pankaj: Yes bhiya ..its not only love its my true love. but bhiya she dont know my felling .

Big brother: dont worry ,you know wht kind of person i am.

pankaj : i dont know .

Big brother: there was time when lots of girls around me . i can simply judge wht girls want.

pankaj: oho ..wah wah bhiya ...so i hope i am with right person.

Big brother: hey but you have to have do somthing ...just do one thing.

pankaj : i can do any thing.

Big brother: when u will reach your office tommorow ...u will directly go to her cubical ..
and he gave me idea .

now i m going to explain how i implimented. i am going to mention next day conversation
( i went directly to her seat .she was working ...)

Pankaj: hi sc ,how r u??

sc: doing fine ,wht about u??

pankaj : i m fine also , i want your little help.

sc: wht help ,tell me .

pankaj: hey i m going to my home town .and i want to purchase some good sari for my mom and one good salwar suit for my sis.

sc: so??

pankaj : so i just want your help .

sc : how can i help you ..(she smiles)..

that time i was fully flat when she smile ...i was not able to say anything to her i was fully narvous.( i forgot all big brother dialogs). But my memory is good so i reloaded all the things once again..

pankaj : i think if we will go together to some market and if u will just choose ....( i was not in that condition to say full dialog ...i was so nervious.. i was shivering..)

sc: hey u can go with au. ( au was my love guru...i have mention above ).

pankaj: yup ..but he is also a boy and he told me that he is not able to choose ladies sari and suit.

sc: ok ..then just go to your girl friend??(she smiles again)

pankaj : hey i have no girl friend.

sc: really ..she smiles

pankaj : so when we will go...

sc : ok have u any idea about esplande market ( this market is in kolkata and it is famious for cloths)

pankaj : no i havnt.

sc: i hope we will get these item there...ok but wht is your budget.

pankaj: no limit..

sc: means..

pankaj: i m purchasing somting for my mom first time ..so i can spent up to 5 thousand..

sc: ok ..so how we will go there ??

pankaj : by taxi..( i was so happy ..u will not belive but i was just in air ..and i thought wah wah big brother..)

sc : when we will go..??

pankaj: after office??

sc: let me think??(and pass a sweet smile)

i will continue later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment