Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jab Mallom Gahrai to daria paar kya kena

Full lines are ...

Panaho mein Jo aaya ho to us per waar kya kerna
Jo Haara huaa ho dil to usper Adikaar kya kerna ...
Mohabaat ka maja to doobney ki kasmkas mein hai...
JO mallom gahrai to daria paar kya kerna ...

I am going to dedicate these lines to one of my PM ..but currently he is our good friend ...one thing i always relies that he is just a different kind of person ..Let me explain it..

i always decide that i will ask this thing to him or request to him ..and goes to him with full confidence that i will sure find my answer or he will definatily grant my request ...but when conversation stats ..i always put my question and i do argu continue .....

After some time i reliese that he is giving me good suggestion and i m fully convensed ....over a peroid of conversation i always learned lot ..but at the end of conversion i did not get my answer as my predection....

that kind of persion he is ....this is my openion about himself ..but i have confidence that some people will comment on this and agree on my openion.

he just set his goal and try to achive ....or u can say for a perticular day he sets is goal and at the end of day ..he always get success...

thats why i said ..jab maaloom gahrai to deria paar kya kerna ....

i will continue ...with some good moment which we have spent ....

No comments:

Post a Comment